Day 97 of 14,600

Some things that I observed today:

1. When you wear a short skirt and bend down to pick up something, you instinctively do a partial eagle (garudasana) pose.

2. Having black coffee in a transparent glass cup is not as good as having the same coffee in a ceramic cup. I think cupping the 'cup', so to speak, instead of holding it by the handle makes a difference.

3. This thought came to mind after watching an interview of the girls who feature in 'Four Shots Please'. Is it possible to show a sisterhood, girl-bonding, women's liberation, etc. in a setting other than Mumbai, keeping out characters who work in media, and without tequila? Why tequila? Always why tequila?

4. This is an observation from last night. Not today. Will still do it today. I order food late at night. And that is not a good idea because sometimes the food is stale. I ordered Gobhi noodles last night and it was stinking a little bit. I think I should really do some kind of arrangement for dinner.

5. Mom sent me thepla today. Made at home and couriered. In Bombay, I live in so much comfort. Sigh!

6. Some interesting projects in the anvil.


Comments