Day 90 of 14,600

An ordinary kind of ordinary day. Yes, I do think there is such a thing. So I will make a quick list of things that happened:

1. I got myself a black coffee with hazelnut flavor from Mac Donald's. That is making me pretty happy right now. I really like this combination. Strong, slightly nutty, and just so slightly sweet.

2. Finished some work.

3. Comp is broken. Heart is in my mouth. I really need to locate a repair shop and get it repaired. When I noticed it, tears welled up.

4. Need to finish something and send it tomorrow morning for sure because I need to give this computer for repair.

5. This weekend, I need 8 hours to just spend with myself and really just breathe. Properly.

6. Felt various shades of rage and then relief.

7. Did not eat anything the whole day because I was full from eating late night Maggi yesterday. I was happy that there are places that deliver 24 by 7 in Electronic City.

8. I think in February, I intend to get very serious about my sleeping hours. Okay. That is February. That is not today. Therefore I will add a new number 8.

New 8. I love the patch of garden in my co-working space. There is a beautiful Buddha statue that they have started lighting fairy lights around every evening. I cannot explain that spurt and blitz of joy and cheer that I feel in the evenings. It doesn't matter what is going on.

9. I watched a couple of episodes of Grace and Frankie yesterday. It is so lovely. Jane Fonda is...she is precious. She just is.

10. Feeling a little sad about my sweet little computer that is broken but still going on. I do wish it gets repaired properly tomorrow. I love it so much. As a sign, a friend of me sent me a line she had come across in relation to something she was reading up with reference to Ma Kali: अंत ही आरम्भ है।  (Meaning the end itself is the beginning.)

Comments