Day 85 of 14,600

Had an eventful day today but am feeling happy and full.

1. Went to play badminton with my friends and also tried to learn basketball.

2. My friends and I inaugurated feasting in my home. We had breakfast on paper plates but black coffee or hot water in pretty ceramic or glass cups. We sat on the floor and had idli, vadas, and Puri bhaji.

3. Really enjoyed the ginger chai I ordered from Swiggy. Came in a really nice thermos made of cardboard, a packet of chips, and a tutti fruity bun.

4. Wore my pretty silk coral top and a warm, soft cottony sweater in moss green with my snakeskin trousers. I liked the look.

5. Watched Glass. I loved it.

6. Went for dinner to Byg Brewski. Had jackfruit and soys chaap biryani. Less salt but good.

7. Went to Tea Villa for a Post-dinner coffee. It is such a charming place! It's so so pretty. English rose print on the walls. Very sweet furniture and an awesome selection of teas. I had a cup of hazelnut coffee that I really enjoyed.

It was a very, very good day!

Comments