Day 80 of 14,600

I had a beautiful start to the day. My candle had burned steadily through the night and it went off just around dawn.

I made a cup of coffee and prayed for a little bit. Mopped the house. Put out the trash, did push-ups, and  got ready to step out to the office, my co-working space that I work out of.

Things were going swell.

And then I let people irritate me. One phone call, one email, and one set of What's App message later, I was almost ready to bust a blood vessel.

In fact, one of them had irritated me souch that I am still trying to rinse out of my system. The day when THAT doesn't happen will be beautiful.

Anyway am home now.

Tomorrow is Sankranti. It's a holiday for the non-freelancers here and a couple of pals are having a major cookout here. They have invited me for lunch. I will take a longish break for lunch and then return to work.

I am grateful for this. For friendship and cameradarie that will outlast the burn of mild skirmishes.

New day tomorrow. And we intend to greet it smilier and stronger.

Comments