233

1. It is good to work towards losing attachment to one's own struggles. I think if one is not careful, your struggles become part of how are defined and identified. It's good to explore the possibility of what it might be like to not have that toughie.

2. This working late night sure comes with its own yawning need for sugar. Last night I had chocos drenched in Coke.

3. I was working on something and I mistakenly typed 'character cunt' instead of 'character count'. The spell-check didn't catch it. Must be very very careful whilst working late.

4. I read this on Pinterest and I loved it so much. It's from something called 'Being Cabalbro: Never let the white knight die.' (I am not sure whether it's a book or a movie.) Anyway, here's the piece:

Nobody is born a warrior.
You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated.
You choose to be one when you refuse to back down.
You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down.
You choose to be one because if not you, who?

5. Having chai now and finishing off one more document that might involve a dangerous error. :-)

Comments