225

Things I learned since morning:

1. That .KEY files cannot open in PowerPoint presentation. (They are created in Mac. I've never worked on a Mac so I didn't know that.) Got them converted through www.zamzar.com. Also, I think there is an app that you can download and use on your Windows to convert but doing it through Zamzar was easier. Super stuff.

2. Today I went running without my headphone so I ran without music. It's been a long time since I did that so it felt a little surreal. I found myself running a little faster.

3. I think the coming weekend, I will take myself out to coffee and set some work goals. There is a lot of work coming in and now I want to just be sure that it is all headed some place - some place where I want to go. I have a good feeling about the coming days and about the future.

4. I think I'm just going to dress nice from now on even if I am not going out. I don't want to keep opening my cupboard and look at pretty clothes look sad.

5. Mum subscribes to Reader's Digest. They sent a really slick, thin black notebook with the words 'Write it right!' It's think enough to pop into the purse and take it around with me. I may inaugurate it at my coffee outing.

6. Read an article on Imposter Syndrome. Check if you have it? (http://www.forbes.com/sites/amymorin/2016/11/27/9-things-people-with-impostor-syndrome-do/#78baa9fb2928)


Comments