445

March feels like a fresh start. It feels like a different kind of start though - I understand that there is a fair bit of residue from the past but it's manageable.

So much is uncertain now that it's really good to just stay focused and pay attention to one thing at a time.

In other news, it's just splendid to pay attention to my plants in the balcony. There's a plant that earlier have pretty white flowers but today it just grows sturdy and green. In fact, it's become so tell that I actually have to tiptoe and sprinkle water on top of it. Another little mogra plant has displayed shy, reluctant blooms. And when I would bend down to break away a tiny, brown-tipped leaf, I'd get the faint scent of a bloom.

Today the strong, slow sadness crept up again. But I think I am getting better at handling it. So I just chatted with a very old friend, breathed in and out, and then let it be.

It has helped but there is pain. 

Comments