674, 673: Impressions from Tanu Weds Manu Returns



1. There is an inverse relationship between the length of a woman's hair and her self-esteem.

2. People choose their marriage partners based on whose dramas they can feed off on (and who in turn will suck up their own drama and nonsense).

3. It takes a sorted individual to stay away from marriage and/ or to walk away from it.

4. Kangana Ranaut is like the sun.

5. Madhavan reminded me of Aamir Khan - both so irritating that they give my intestinal lining a rash.

6. Sometimes one gets a sense that the movie is better than the script on account of the actors. One doesn't get that sense very often but I got it with this film. It would have been a cesspool of Haryanvi-Delhi-Punjabi clichés in less able hands.

7. Great wisdom was imparted by Deepak Dobiyal: "You have misbehaved the deadline." (I hear you brother...I hear you.)

Comments