1. Shampooed and dried my hair in under 5 minutes.
2. Fingers worked well. Didn't use the comb.
3. Summer breeze on an open neck feels brilliant.
4. Spraying perfume on the neck feels cold and tingly in a nice, non-horror way.
5. One has discovered the neck, the way one discovers the smoothness of a heel after a pedicure. It's a happy feeling.
6. A personal preference – short hair goes far better with saris than long hair.
7. Much time has been saved that was earlier spent looking for scrunchies, tying hair, untying hair, loosening knots, swishing the hair about in appreciation when it wasn't knotted, etc.
8. In the time that has been saved, one is considering taking up carpentry.
9. Ears look nice and open too.
10. Next step, at some point - clean shaven.