Who would've thought? Certainly not me...

That it's a precious gift when friends can't join you in your outings. I had such a beautiful walk, savouring the way 7 o'clock shadows painted the world in broad strokes. I still have it seeped inside me somewhere - the magazine articles I lingered over with a warm beverage.

That I would love my Kindle application which now has Eat, Pray, Love and Anais Nin on it, including, what I hope will be the story of my life, a memoir of a man eho apprenticed with the Himalayan Masters. That I can dip into a page whenever I want, so easily.Sometimes, it's to re-read a phrase, think of a paragraph again, ir just melt in the mood of a story. Forget about all the naysayers who pooh-pooh online reading. It's scrumptious.

Blissful. I feel blissful. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know the feeling! :) It is blissful

Sonal
Vinita said…
I read Bell Jar on Kindle and somehow, I want to return to the e-book version more than the book version.