My moments of nothingness, where art thou?

Mid-april, duties and obligations crystallized from some inchoate, nebulous cloud to form little specks of tasks with deadlines. Each day, hour, minute in the last weeks of April was filled with neatly divided rows of such tasks. And suddenly, all these activities and all this time was gone. Poof! Just like that, the month was over. It's as if my time in the last few weeks was these neat rows of cocaine, and suddenly someone just snorted it.



Time, it seems, isn't just whizzing by, it's spinning in a different kind of high!



It's been extremely enjoyable, though...

Comments

Amak said…
"It's as if my time in the last few weeks was these neat rows of cocaine, and suddenly someone just snorted it."-- That's utterly fantastic and so well expressed! Bravissimo!

P.S: April is the cruelest month of the year for many. I feel the same.
Unknown said…
my april too ... just .. flew by ..
Aries said…
Yes, the month flew by but the items in the calendar remain unresolved and figure prominently in the calendar of the days/weeks to come. May promises to be a month I wont forget in a hurry.
Mukta Raut said…
Mad March, Cruel April, Manic May - hmm...so, probably thats why one waits for the rains in June...at least I do.