Fruit gems

It’s 10 p.m. on a Friday night and I’m still at work. Waiting for certain technical issues to be sorted out (issues - those teeny things that get a phoenix-like quality when you have to leave on time for a movie) and chit-chatting with a colleague.

He mentions that mangoes are popular only because this world is male-dominated. So? (I asked) So, most men find mangoes similar to breasts, even in the manner they are sucked, therefore.....

My question is: where does that put the bananas? On the pedestal as a monkey’s favorite food?

Lot of thinking there to ‘peel’ through.


P.S. - I do not know why I was having such a conversation in office. Maybe I am sick and I need an apple to keep the doctor away. Hmm...what’s up with that now?

Comments

Altoid said…
LOL! Is this for real? Someone actually says and thinks so?
Anonymous said…
LOL hilarous ... I really want to know about the other fruits now...
doubtinggaurav said…
Stopppppp
Jay Sun said…
"where does that put the bananas?"

Good one ! :)