Whatever

 Does sunlight feel crowded for you? My mind is getting choked with a whole lot of things and I feel I am getting pulled in a lot of different directions. But I am scared. I am really scared about how things will turn out. I am just not being able to focus. There is something that I have to work on. There is something that I am trying to fill up. Here are the things that don't work for me - waiting for calls to happen, waiting for the shoe to drop, waiting for one more thing to break or go wrong. 

But one breathes and stays curious.

That is my jam right now.

On second thoughts I didn't like Backyard Brew. Some of the staff members are liars and I think that there is something suspect in their kitchen. 

When will all this be over? 

Here's what I really wish for - 365 days of peace. No work. To just deeply reset and get my bearings right. I have to really focus and maybe even just start writing down what kind of a life I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)