Days 77, 78, 79

It has been very busy and I haven't had the time. But here are all the things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well 
2. Some amount of things got done.
3. Got paid back a loan.
4. A company needed to pay me money but they paid me a small amount of that.
5. Got through the last few days.
6. Bought a croissant and it was tasty.
7. Treated myself to the charred skewers from Earth Cafe.
8. Doing some stretching and it has been nice.
9. There's something I have promised to do everyday. To practice surrender. And so far I have been doing it.
10. Managed to stay away from rice for a bit. 
11. Really enjoyed the Shroom burger from The Backyard Brew.
12. My friend's daughter's birthday. Spoke to her.
13. Safe. 
14. Went ahead and did stuff.
15. Go away. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)