Day 93

 Here are a few things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. Spoke to him today and will possibly see him soon. His voice is the most reassuring voice I have in my life now.

2. Ordered (and really enjoyed) the charred skewers from Earth Cafe.

3. Today I heard something said about me. It bothered me. And I just got thinking that I would like to get through the rest of my life not being this affected all the time. I just came to know that the rest of the year can be a little tough but also a great opportunity to overturn some of these lifelong patterns. Although I am a little disturbed, I still count this as a good thing. Maybe it will tenderize a hard hurt and at some point in the future, there will be freedom. 

4. While returning from Mount Mary today, I saw a sign outside St. Peter's, "When you look to the past, thank God. When you look to the future, trust God." So sweet! Maybe that's the message I need to live by.

5. Got through the day. Am very very tired. But got through the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)