Day 35

Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. Spoke to him today.

2. Got the AC cleaned. The living room is practically Arctic now.

3. Got my eyebrows done at Geetanjali. They are pricey but such lovely service. They give you a small, satin pillow to lean against, the lighting is mellow, people say "Hello" in plush, quiet tones. And it is one of the few places where they wax your brows instead of threading them. So it's cleaner, quicker and less painful. I think it was worth every penny because imagine the skill you need to have to bring such hot wax close to your eyelids. I'm looking pretty good now.

4. Had a good chat.

5. Someone gave me a call and said that they were from DHL. They also said that the Customs department was after me because I had sent something illegal to China. For a moment I was flummoxed. But soon I asked them about the mode of payment etc. and they hung up. It was a hoax call. Got saved but I should be careful.

6. Got superb sweet lassi from Shalimar. Really enjoyed it!

7. Got through the day keeping my calm without smoking, doing pot, drinking, taking pills, or indulging in a vice. Really grateful for the strength that enables me to do that.

8. Water in the taps, food in the kitchen, roof over head, and working wifi. 

Comments