What's been up...

 I just finished some work and informed the client that I may need more time. Before I retire for the day, I decided to restart the blog. A lot of things have been on my mind lately. Most of them are about religion. Rather my religion. Actually not so much my religion but the narrative around it. I have recently come across this author, J Sai Deepak, a copyright lawyer tackling IPR. He practices in the Supreme Court. He has written a trilogy about the Indic civilization's decline through invasion, proselytization, and subsequent usurping of collective pain by an alien paradigm of secularism. I got the last book of the trilogy, "India, Bharat, and Pakistan - the constitutional journey of a sandwiched civilization." The book traces the constitutional founding of the two nations and how that has marginalized Hindus. I have not started reading the book, but I got it because I think it's time for me to read and tackle complex text.

Managing an onslaught of work and some home repairs has been challenging at home. But yesterday I went to visit a friend. She took me to a spot where she walks her dog, and I saw many flamingoes. It was such a postcard of avian magic. Their silhouettes are gorgeous, and their shades are like poetry mixed with cool rose water. I had a great time. 

I have eaten a lot now. I mean, I eat a lot every day now. But it's okay. I am thinking a lot. There's a lot to process. The other day I had gone to another friend's house for dinner. It was her twin's birthday, and that was fun too. But lately, I find myself getting uncomfortable in places where non-veg is cooked. After the flamingo spotting, my friend and I went to a restaurant called Gracias Granny in Nerul. Very charming eatery and tasty Mexican food. But I felt a little uncomfortable after that too.

I may need to record my outings more closely to check if the cooking of the non-veg food is making me uncomfortable or not.

Anyway, this is it for now.

Hope to be more regular here. 


Comments