A few days gone by

 Not that anything really changes for me. I am still working and my tea has gone cold. I am wearing a pretty nice outfit though. It's a short black top with gold bootis, linen pajamas, and my mom's gold necklace. It looks quite nicely put together, even though I showcased this heightened sense of style to the world by going and buying fruits. Today I got malta - which is a beautiful orange, sweet-lime, citrus-y variant. It looks so beautiful - that color is fresh and vibrant. It looks as if it were cultivated with joy.

Back home. I should start working on something now that involves me going through a couple of call recordings.

It has been a few days now and things are rather upsetting. But the other day V came home and showed me an old two-rupee note. It was so cool! That sweet pink little note! Brought back a lot of innocent and happy memories.

Feeling scattered at work. My neck and shoulder and back are hurting. Let's see. 



Comments