Today went by




Little bald babies with hair accessories are a few of my favourite things. An ode...

 Rise and shine, my flowery friend!


I don't think my camera captured the way this magenta bloom climbed up...but it would make a lovely print on a saree.

If you're NOT looking for a watchdog, here's a selection on Carter Road.

Mornings are reminders why Carter Road is where it's at...



So, the other day I had gone to buy broccoli. And a floret of brocolli was nearly 185 bucks. I realised that I might have to work a few hours more every day if I want to be able to afford Thai curry rice. (One either needs both kidneys or sell one to buy galangal, rocket spinach, lemon grass, kafir limes, etc.) Maybe living in Bandra will require me to eat once every alternate day, I think. Speaking of luscious luxuries, here's a lovely silk yellow polka dot kaftan at a boutique.

Yesterday, there was no electricity in my area for a few minutes. Since I only have induction stuff, my neighbour sent across masala puri, shrikhand, aaloo fry, and papad! It was so yummy!

I have so much to finish work-wise that I get paralyzed. So I took the flowers MK got me yesterday and kept looking at them for support as I plodded through one assignment. (There are tons more...but I think I will take some time out now and fill out some timesheets and invoices. All the while looking at the flowers of course. Veggies may be out of reach but happy summer flowers aren't...today.)



Comments