Dreams

 I am having bad dreams. I was in the middle of one when J called. I dream that my cupboard is open and all these memories keep walking out. Like Shutterstock images. It could be that. I have been glutting on Shutterstock images due to work for a while now. And sometimes when it's really late or I am in a slight funk, I look at an image and it disturbs me. It looks like a regular guy in a conference room. Or a generic girl getting her coffee. But those eyes look hollow. That smile hides something. The suit creases in a place that suggests there may be a third hand hidden somewhere.

There's one image that I keep seeing in my dream. A man in a grey suit is for)ging forwards towards a desert. His left hand is outstretched behind and is pulling someone forward. That's not the scary part. I see that man - he is still 2D - move ahead on a flat postcard after coming out of the cupboard. I see two friends look at that. One says, "Aww" very affectionately. As if this man is doing something sweet. The other one is silent. She doesn't say anything but I sense that I can tell her why I don't trust that man. Why he makes me grimace.

And then endlessly all the Shutterstock photos keep marching out endlessly. 

Comments