Good and Shitty

 Today I worked on two things - one turned out good and the other turned out crappy. 

Not feeling too good. I really, really need a break. 

Anyway, what's done is done. Tomorrow we will see what happens. Will try to soothe down with some things that I enjoyed today:

1. Homemade sabudana vada

2. At least the stuff I had on my plate got done

3. Did manage to meditate

4. Would have been far more upset about something but I did lose my cool. It wasn't too bad.

5. Had a shake/ smoothie with almond milk, bananas and custard apple. (Sometimes I feel dizzy from the lack of sleep, I think. This helps.)

6. Everybody I know and am fond of - family and friends - are alive and healthy...as in COVID-free.

7. Gave in and ordered a dress today. Just woke up feeling low and angry and saw this pretty lavender dress on www bhaane.com, marked down by 50 percent. Ordered it. Not really nice I guess since I had promised myself that I wouldn't do that. But it's okay. Will give away some clothes tomorrow.

8. I seem to be handling the self-loathing quite nicely. If not nicely, then definitely much better than the last time. It's tiny progress. I'll take it.


Comments