Days 99 and 100 of 14,600

We have now completed 100 days since the time I committed to regular blogging.

Feels good.

I went out with a friend to Lahe Lahe in Indiranagar. A side note - I think Bangalore just has the most charming cafes.

I wore this off-shoulder dark blue dress, shell earrings, and a sequinned black clutch which I had bought from StyleCracker. I have to say - I was most impressed by it. Even when I have tried on off-shoulder dresses myself, I have not had a good fit. However, this service (StyleCracker, that is) involves giving a stylist a budget, uploading a photo, and have them pick out something for you. That dress fits so so well! I would definitely try that service again.

Stayed over at my friend's home which is so pretty and charming.

I want to take a day out to really write a much longer piece. For now, we complete 100 days.

Will celebrate with a cup of hot, black coffee.



Comments