462, 461

I am going through a difficult time finishing an assignment right now. So I have just given myself two more days and informed the people I was doing the assignment for.

Procrastination is becoming a bit of a problem with me now. I'd really like to do something about it but I don't quite know where to begin. If anyone knows of a book or a resource on how I could tackle this, please let me know?

Thanks.

Edited to add: Came across some information on Timothy Pychyl who has researched procrastination for close to twenty years and has even written a book about it. The book is called 'How to solve the procrastination puzzle.'


Comments

Anonymous said…
I was going to tell you about him and his book, but you already found about it.

Anyways, I got the book last year, Sept'15... and I am yet to read it.

:(