894, 893, 892

It has been very busy at work lately and I don't like it one bit. There are many things I'm not liking about the situation. I don't like how I don't have the ability to just mentally switch on and switch off. If one can mentally detach at will, I think it helps getting a lot of rest in a short period of time. Otherwise the mind just keeps whirring and sometimes the heart feels heavy. It really does. Thankfully, Ma has been here for a little while and this has been a big help. A really big boon. After a long time, I felt like wrapping up work as quickly as possible and heading right home. And every time I walked in the house, I felt so good. But unfortunately, since I can't just close my mind to work after a point, it stayed with me - horribly and fully. 

I think the only way to get through this is to know that this will pass and possibly something good and useful might come out of it.


Comments