This IS serious

An hour ago, I started feeling uneasy. Very uneasy. Something's going to go wrong. I've had this feeling in the past and I've not been wrong about it. So, whoever I know (in fact, even those I don't) - please be careful - especially of cars and addicts. This seems strange - I can't explain it to myself, much less to anyone else.

But everytime I have this feeling...someone I know or know of dies.

Be careful; be very, very careful.

This time, the feeling feels stronger. So, who knows - it could be me. Of course, I can't really say I 'know' myself and all, given that was to be the purpose of this life. But i don't think I could negotiate a longer life on account of being clueless. :-)

If I don't post tomorrow, you know what happened.

But everyone, on a serious note - look out.

Comments

arsh said…
well, darling i think you may leave the worry for i am having an extremely good feeling.... & whenever i ve that "good" feeling something terribly wrong happens to me.... so u know :-)
Anonymous said…
I am still living :D