194

Today was a tough and tiring day but we got through. Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well and he sounded happy today.

2. I finished a document on time this morning. I don't particularly like writing one type of thing. But I seem to be getting it all the time. So maybe it is life trying to teach me something. Today I decided to learn in fully.

3. Ate tasty vrat food today.

4. Wore my tangerine dress with a blue and white striped oversized shirt. It looked really chic.

5. I was healthy today. I could use my hands and legs, I could breathe easy, I could go to the bathroom independently. I don't know if it's an effect of only watching House. But I am really grateful for being healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child