195

 Here are all the things that I am grateful for today (even though so much of today was spent in blissful sleep):

1. Papa is well. Spoke to him today.

2. Met a friend at Xero Degrees and had a good coffee. They were generous with hazelnut syrup. Then she and I went to Fables in Juhu. It is such an excellent place! I had a Navratra friendly 'mashed potatoes' and a Buddha bowl. There was so much that I bagged some of it home.

Juhu really does have charming spots.

3. Had a good talk with my friend about career direction.

4. Was safe and healthy.

5. Had money to go for a meal, enjoy with a friend, and enough for a sense of well-being. That is precious. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child