What a night!

 There are some niggling parts of a long-drawn-out project that I am not quite happy about. But I suppose every tough parts of an assignment is a way your destiny gets unlocked - or I am just gamifying my experience.

The more I observe my time on Earth, I do think this is a video game with no end as such - just variations of the same few moves in different set-ups. Like you just keep on playing a million rounds of Candy Crush and that's what it will always remain - crushing candy. The game won't suddenly become about painting swans or riding the waves. You'll just get a few extra weapons or something to boost your performance along the way - and some days you could make it work and other days you won't.

I just had dodol. A last bit was remaining. I love it so, so much!

Comments

Popular Posts