203

 I am really having a hard time focusing and also just health-wise. I felt so tired and wiped. I wish I have the energy to carry through the coming week because it's going to be a tough, busy one. Anyway, one step at a time and one breath at a time. Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. Spoke to him today.

2. The electricity went off today while I was getting a massage. But it came back on. And now it's there. (I am a little concerned about what I will do tomorrow but we will just have to wait and watch.)

3. The year is feeling really long and it is very exhausting. But I did allow myself a few hours of sleep today.

4. Went out for coffee with my neighbor to Sequel. It was a good, short coffee meet. Sequel is pretty even though the chef and wait staff are a little too hoity-toity. I am grateful that I have the resources for such little indulgences - a massage, a coffee treat, etc.

5. I had sufficient health to get out of the bed, walk down the road, etc. I think as long as those faculties exist, we can get through one day and then another. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child