201 and 202

 Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. I didn't meet him for Dassera but he was going to the ashram and he seemed happy.

2. It was a tough day at work but got through it on Friday. The coming week promises to be challenging. But grateful that there IS work.

3. Painted my nails red for Dassera. They're looking pretty good.

4. The electricity had gone off today on Dassera but got restored at night. Thankful.

5. Had such a lovely time with a friend. We went to Bandra Born on Chapel Road. It was a happy night. My friend likes pork so she ordered that. I had a pasta with Burrata and tomatoes etc. Nice vibe and good fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child