199

 I am grateful for a few things today. But I have to say that it was not an easy day. I am feeling very tired and sleepy and low on energy.

Had not so nice feelings and conversations with a couple of people. A friend told me about her credit card fraud. That was scary. But still...will put down all the things that I can thank the pink clouds and velvety sunshine for:

1. Papa is well.

2. Resisted the urge for chips.

3. Managed to get in a workout.

4. Had a good conference call.

5. There was food, electricity, water and a roof over my head.

6. Liked myself in the white and blue cotton Nicobar kurta.

7. Saw a couple of episodes of House I enjoyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child