196

Health is troublesome today. Not feeling good. Need help but still, let's put our bit in the gratitude jar. Here are all the things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. I didn't speak to him today but no frantic calls. So I suppose that is good.

2. Had a really nice massage today.

3. Quite enjoyed the workout today. Something about being stretched out, oiled up, and then working out felt good.

4. Had tasty food (for fast).

5. Today some bouts of anger over some really painful past memories came up. I count that as a good thing because it shows me that a tough emotional knot needs to be loosened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child