192

 Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. I didn't speak to him today but no frantic calls. So that's good.

2. Met a friend at 'The Bread Bar' at Govandi. It's such a lovely place! I had the cream cheese bagel with caramelized onions. That was so good! Also delish was their Kerala vanilla bean icecream and their rose oolong tea.

3. My contract got renewed today. 

4. Wrote about Murakami's 'The Birthday Girl' on LinkedIn. 

5. Enjoyed wearing my strappy cotton dress from Nicobar today. I think I looked good.

6. The rick guy I got from Govandi to home was really sweet.

7. The cab guy I got from Bandra to Govandi was really nice as well.

8. A friend returned from a trip to Leh and gifted me a Kaal Bhairav mask. I have put it outside the door. So grateful!

9. Did tarpan and prayers.

10. Had food, clothing, shelter, running water, electricity, and enough in the purse to meet a friend and enjoy a coffee. 

11. The Bandra-Worli sea-link was lit up with the picture of Gandhiji and the tricolour. Made me happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child