191

 I forgot to post yesterday and today's a holiday. Am just wandering around like a wastrel. So thought I should fill out my ledger of days gone by. Here are all the things that I was grateful for yesterday:

1. Papa is well.

2. There was a discussion of a work contract getting extended. That was good. I would have liked to take some leave but an extended contract is good.

3. I worked on writing a scope note yesterday. Not my strongest suit. But it was good to work on something that was out of my comfort zone.

4. There was electricity and light. And stable wi-fi.

5. Have a rook over my head and there was food on the table and money to pay off everyone's salaries.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

Save the Indian (male) child