Day 25

 A juicy day indeed. Here's what I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well and happy. Met him today.

2. Traveled to Belapur from Bandra by bus. It cost only 20 bucks. Took a bus from Belapur to Bashi. It was 10 bucks. That made me feel so good.

3. There was no traffic on the way so I reached Belapur. Had a cup of excellent tea at Hotel Vishwanand or something near the Belapur depot. 

4. There was cute little toddler watching me very keenly as I sipped my tea.

5. While coming, the lights on Worli sea-link light up in the image of Dr. Ambedkar. It was so lovely!

6. On the way back, I took an Ola rick from Vashi to Bandra. Rick guy was quite nice. He told me of the metro and how he likes traveling in it.

7. Had a great breakfast with my friend. It was lovely chatting with her.

Comments