Day 22

 Today was a good day. These are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. Met him for brunch. It was good fun. He told me some stories of his college days and it got me thinking about a few things. These thoughts are still percolating, so I will probably write about these later.

2. Met a friend at TruFit cafe near Hill Road. It was lovely. We had a beautiful cinnamon cappuccino with almond milk. It was a smoky, silken delight! Gorgeous!

3. I went to the Sukho Thai spa in Versova and got an upper body massage. I cannot explain the degree of bliss I felt! If I ever want money, it is to have that kind of massage every day! There was a part in the massage where the lady places a small satin cushion on my chest and slowly pushes it. It was so nourishing! Women never realise how much tension and tightness breasts carry. And the only time they are squeezed is assault or sex. But I had read somewhere that according to Chinese healing traditions, breasts are considered to be inverted hearts. So the more gently they are massaged, the more pain your heart releases and the more open it gets. It was a lovely session.

4. Spoke to another friend after very long.

5. Reached home safe.

6. Have money for these luxuries and cab fares. There's a lovely home to return to. There's water in the taps and electricity and food in the fridge.


Comments